Embedded workshop in Robo 360°
Robo 3600 organizes Embedded System Workshops for Engineering Graduates, Diploma Holders, Junior College and School Students, targeting maximum benefits to the enthusiasts attending the workshop. These Embedded System Workshops are designed to help the students in developing their knowledge & technical skills. We provide real time industry exposure dedicatedly delivered by experts having rich industrial experiences. Each Embedded System workshop comprise of both practical and theory sessions incorporating various concepts and its application for better understanding of students. All the Embedded System Workshop Modules are designed using AVR Platform. All the Embedded System Workshops have a fixed schedule, time duration and study structure according to their courses within which the aspirants will acquire regarding theoretical knowledge and perform practicals which they can implement further according to their needs. We insure that all the participants complete the workshop within the stipulated time efficiently. Our objective is to help the students to gain an overall knowledge of the applied technology, its functioning and implementations in real world. For present and future reference we provide ample productive materials like Sample Codes, Circuit Diagrams, Project PDF’s, Header Files, Videos etc. focusing the subject and application areas of the technology which helps the students in successful prosecution of the technical concepts acquired.
* Hands-on training on specific core areas of the selected topic.
* Real-time implementations through practical sessions.
* Multipurpose project based trainer kits.
* Well versed materials like Datasheets, Installation guides, Sample Codes, Circuit Diagrams, Softwares, Study Material, PPT’s and User Manuals.
* Experienced & Dedicated training professionals.
* Internationally valid certification.
* Free R&D project assistance.
* Internship opportunity & Free Placement assistance.
* Conducted more than 50 workshops across India.
* More than 200 students completed Winter training courses.
* Delivered more than 100 Engineering projects.