Automation workshop in Robo 360°
The main objective of this WORKSHOP is to make the aspiring engineers acquainted with the conceptual as well as practical knowledge of the Industrial Automation & latest technologies being used to achieve industrial automation. The idea of organizing this workshop is to inculcate the basic fundamentals of automation in the students and provide them with a platform to work on, In The Near Future.
The Most Used Guiding Force Behind An Automated Industrial Plant Is A “Programmable Logic Controller” Generally Known As A PLC. PLCs Along With Certain Other Necessary Ingredients Like Sensors, Motors, Actuators, Valves, Conveyors, Boilers, SCADA Systems, Computers & Many More, Makes A Real Automated Manufacturing Plant.
What is Industrial Automation ?
Automation is basically the delegation of human control function to technical equipment. It is the use of control systems such as computers, PLCs, Microcontrollers to control machinery and processes to reduce the need for human sensory and mental requirements as well.
Industrial Automation i.e. to “Automate Industry” is the basic need of almost every type of manufacturing and production unit today. Food/ Beverage, Metal, Mining, Power, Textile, Petrochemical, Machine Manufacturing, Automobile etc are the few examples where we see the automation today.
Apart from all these, we conduct numerous training programs in corporate companies and also for professionals in the areas of PLC, SCADA, DCS, HMI, Drives, Embedded, Panel Designing, Process Control, Electric Controls and Industrial Networking.
* Hands-on training on specific core areas of the selected topic.
* Real-time implementations through practical sessions.
* Multipurpose project based trainer kits.
* Well versed materials like Datasheets, Installation guides, Sample Codes, Circuit Diagrams, Softwares, Study Material, PPT’s and User Manuals.
* Experienced & Dedicated training professionals.
* Internationally valid certification.
* Free R&D project assistance.
* Internship opportunity & Free Placement assistance.
* Conducted more than 50 workshops across India.
* More than 200 students completed Winter training courses.
* Delivered more than 100 Engineering projects.