Android workshop in Robo 360°
What is Android?
Android is a software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware and key applications. Google Inc. purchased the initial developer of the software, Android Inc., in 2005. Android’s mobile operating system is based on the Linux kernel. Google and other members of the Open Handset Alliance collaborated on Android’s development and release.
The Android Open Source Project (AOSP) is tasked with the maintenance and further development of Android. Android was listed as the best-selling Smartphone platform world-wide in Q4 2010 by Canalys. Android has a large community of developers writing applications (“apps”) that extend the functionality of the devices. There are currently more than 19,00,000 apps available for Android in Dec 2015.
Android Market is the online app store run by Google, though apps can also be downloaded from third-party sites. Developers write primarily in the Java programming language, controlling the device via Google-developed Java libraries.
Android Market is the online software store developed by Google for Android devices. An application program (“app”) called “Market” is preinstalled on most Android devices and allows users to browse and download apps published by third-party developers, hosted on Android Market. As of December 2017 there were about 28,00,000 games, applications and widgets available on the Android Market.
Android App Development Workshop in Robo360 mainly focuses on how to use Android OS for building your own Android Application. Only the basic knowledge of programming is required for Android App Development, you do not have to be a geek for it! The workshop will start from the basics like designing layouts and building complex layouts. Once the basics of Android are done we will begin with building Apps.
* Hands-on training on specific core areas of the selected topic.
* Real-time implementations through practical sessions.
* Multipurpose project based trainer kits.
* Well versed materials like Datasheets, Installation guides, Sample Codes, Softwares, Study Material, PPT’s and User Manuals.
* Experienced & Dedicated training professionals.
* Internationally valid certification.
* Free R&D project assistance.
* Internship opportunity & Free Placement assistance.
* Conducted more than 50 workshops across India.
* More than 200 students completed Winter training courses.
* Delivered more than 100 Engineering projects.